Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Baseball, Movies, and "Aarolyn"

My dad and I are going to the Rangers/Yankees game tonight! Last night's game started with a 2 hour, 24 minute rain delay. Tonight's game should start on time... weather forecast shows just 10% precipitation in the area at 7pm. GO RANGERS!

I saw Terminator Salvation last night with my grandmother. You may ask "Why see that with your grandma?" My very first rated R movie that I saw was Terminator 2: Judgement Day, and I saw it at her house when I was about 12 years old. I thought it was amazing. That, and we both love going to movies. She's always taken me to the movies, and I couldn't watch the new Terminator movie without her.

My best friend, Aaron, is back from his 7-month naval deployment, and he and his wife Carolyn (hence the name "Aarolyn") are currently on the road back to Texas. I just called them and they were sitting at a Waffle Shop in Mississippi. He's been driving all night, so they took a little bit of a break. They're about 7 hours out, so soon enough they'll be back home! Excited!!

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment