Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday, May 22, 2009

At work again... 5-9. Next week will be my last week with my current job, then I'll be starting my new one. I've been at my church's recreational facility for 5 years now, so I'm ready for the change.

Memorial Day Weekend is here! Tomorrow should be fun... my friend and future roommate are going to scope out an apartment we believe will be the one we'll rent at, then we're going to watch a karate tournament being put on by a local martial arts school. Afterwards, I'll be speaking with a friend about a possible probation officer position opening soon, then we're all meeting up at a friend's place to watch UFC 98. Sweet.

Hendrix out.

(I figured out how to set the correct time for these posts. My first two posts were not posted at the indicated times, but this one is)

No comments:

Post a Comment